Monday, March 21, 2011

No Bad Memes - Current Status

I haven't updated this blog in about a month, now. I'm sure that there will be ideas worth promoting in the future, but don't expect frequent updates from here on out. I will continue to check for emails and comments as usual, though, so don't assume that I've disappeared; I'm still here, and will definitely be adding content whenever necessary over the next few months.

I just made a post on how the monetary system and lack of social programs on the Internet are inhibiting human progress, so feel free to read that in the meantime. It's something that I've been thinking about for a while; hopefully, I've succeeded in thoroughly explaining my position on it.

Thanks for reading what I've been posting here over the last couple of months in general. In the best case scenario, one day, everything will be sufficiently covered to the point that updates won't be necessary at all. That may sound kind of negative, but I think that it would be a positive sign that everything important was here out in the open for anyone to read. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment